Would you like to help Dave’s House programs assisting homeless individuals with serious mental illness? Now’s a great time to get involved! If you’d like to be a part of creating homes and changing lives for our existing and future residents, here are some ways to share your talents:
If you’d like to be a part of creating homes and changing lives for our existing and future residents, here’s some ways to share your talents:
- Support our programs all year long with a monthly gift. Just $10 or $25 a month helps so much!
- Lend a hand on the Happy Days Soiree prep – with an auction and loads of on-site fun and games, there’s lots to do!
- Surprise some of our residents with a little something from your business – household items, non-perishable food or service gift cards.
- Drum up support with your co-workers and friends: have a non-perishable food drive, collect new or gently-used household items or get involved as a team of volunteers.
- Join us as a Sponsor of the Happy Days Soiree – it’s our primary annual fundraiser, with sponsorships starting at just $500.
- Donate an item to the Soiree’s live or silent auction – another great way to help fund our programs!
- Get your tickets now for the Soiree, and be set to have a great time with the Dave’s House family!
Email us, and let us know how you’d like to get involved!