1. Catholic Lawyers Guild of Central Florida presented their 2015 St. Martin de Porres Award to Dave's House (November) 2. Connectors event (January) 3. Pam Gould, Teresa Jacobs, Kirstin Delgado, Sisaundra Lewis, Lin Wilensky, Belvin Perry, Jr. (October) 4. Aspire Health Partners was recognized for their exceptional service caring for our residents 5. Lee Cockerell sells out the Insights that Inspire Seminar Series 6. Many new volunteers 7. Board of Directors member orientation 8. Our supporter base and benefactors increase by 300%
With your support we were able to deliver hope and stability to 34 Dave’s House residents in 2015. Dave’s House is expanding efforts this year to end homelessness for Central Floridians with serious mental illness through four new projects: Two Dave’s House homes, one Dave’s House home for veterans and launching Dave’s Housing First with partner Pathway Homes of Florida to house 12 chronically homeless in apartments as part of the regional effort to end homelessness.
- Hosted multiple connectors events throughout Central Florida
- Partnered with 10 new organizations that joined in our efforts to end the housing crisis
- Engaged new volunteers
- Increased our supporter base and benefactors by 300 percent
- Introduced our first Insights That Inspire leadership seminar with Lee Cockrell, attended by 300 guests
- Presented our inaugural Happy Days Soiree honoring Teresa Jacobs and Belvin Perry, raising $110,000 for new Dave’s House homes